AMA Research and Strategy Summit, Orlando, USA
***From the American Marketing Association***
The AMA has a long heritage of leadership in the marketing research industry. It is only fitting that, in this period of unprecedented change in the marketing research industry, the AMA honors the next generation of leaders who are shaping the future of our industry.
“The Marketing Research Emerging Leader Award is designed to showcase and recognize the contributions of the next generation of leaders in our industry. These are individuals who are leading change and embracing what’s next. In addition to recognizing past and present accomplishments, our hope is that this award may serve as motivation for other young leaders to push a little harder and reach a little further.”
Recipients for 2011:
- Martijn van Kesteren Manager, Consumer/Shopper Insights, Unilever
- Orlando Wood Managing Director, BrainJuicer Labs
- Pravin Shekar kreator-in-chief, Krea
Krea congratulates all the winners and thanks the American Marketing Association for this honour.
AMA: The awardees:
- Have consistently demonstrated a commitment to their industry, and the advancement of Marketing Research.
- Are passionate leaders who have a high potential for collaboration and success, including leading by example, mentoring, transferring knowledge, taking a risk to achieve a desired outcome and motivating others.
- Are under 40 years of age at time of nomination.